Pages

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Film #5 - Excellent Eggs present 'The Orphan'

Excellent Eggs


"The Orphan"

This group included Jordan, Liston, Lesieli & Tayja. This film is a drama/comedy and it started when Lesieli had a dream the night we first started talking about creating our own films. She made this 'dream' come to life. It's about a young orphan who really wants to go to school but is really nervous about who he'll meet and the school he's going too. He's really talented and puts himself out there. 

Want to see what his talent is? Watch to find out. 


2 comments:

  1. Hi I love your film you have some great angle shots and I love it how you did team work with this film.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello live I like your video and good camera angels

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post about ... because ...
I would like to try this .... because ....



(Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment)