Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

First Music Session


Today we had our first music session with our teacher. We were learning about musical terms. Our first task was to find all the letters around the classroom, some were hidden and others weren't. Once we found them all we had to unscramble the letters and figure out what the words were. Some of the words were hard, especially OSTINATO.

We were taught a song to help us learn what the different words mean. Today's words are


Here is a song that we learnt today about what these words mean 


1 comment:

  1. WOW! What awesome singing Room 9. I am hopeless at music! I love it, but can't play or sing very well (don't tell Mr Herlihy! I tell him I'm an awesome singer). Please come and get me when you have your next session :-)

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post about ... because ...
I would like to try this .... because ....



(Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment)