Pages

Friday 18 August 2017

Term 3 Powhiri

T e r m   3   P o w h i r i 












Today, we had a powhiri. This was a very special powhiri because not only did we get to welcome new whanau and students to GT, but we got to say thank you to the very generous people who donated to our school and made the amazing kapa haka uniforms, korowai and poi. 

At Glen Taylor, we know that we are very blessed to have such an amazing group of people supporting our vision and the things that we do. We also had a special performance from the Pasifika Pearls. 

Here are some photos from the powhiri. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi room 3,

    My name is sheales I am from PES I liked your powhiri photos

    ReplyDelete

I like your blog post about ... because ...
I would like to try this .... because ....



(Thank you for leaving a thoughtful, helpful and positive comment)